Prepare for COVID-19 business recovery with SGS Next Normal Solutions for Certification and Business Enhancement.
From short-term impacts to major shifts in business operations, the path to economic rehabilitation begins with understanding your current risks and properly planning for future disruptions. At SGS, we have the tools and resources necessary to help you navigate through each of the recovery milestones.
Here we summarize the service options, and how they can help you.
|Cleaning and Disinfection Verification & Monitoring||X||X||X|
|Business Restart Assessment||X||X|
|Manufacturing Business Continuity Module (only for manufacturers)||X|
To help organizations, SGS has developed a suite of recovery service packages. Each package aims to ensure an organization’s level of preparedness by helping them resolve current hygiene and safety issues, restart operations and reform their business to meet the requirements of the new normal.
SGS also provides a vast range of solutions to ensure that sites and operations are adequate for the wellbeing of employees and customers, including:
- Training: SGS Academy is the global leader in professional training, providing innovative learning and development solutions, covering multiple areas and industries, tailored to meet your needs. Learn more about our training services
- Technical consulting: We bring in our expertise in operational and management consulting to develop truly unique continuous improvement experiences that can create economic value and drive sustainable growth
- Testing: We provide various testing services, including environmental and surface cleanliness, as well as COVID-19 detection
- Audits: As the global leader in compliance, we can support you with a variety of quality, environmental, safety and business continuity audits
SGS has developed its supplier risk management solution leveraging a best-in-class IT platform and our global network for supplier support, infrastructure and data validation capabilities.
This fully managed modular program covers a range of risk areas. This includes risk assessments on a supplier’s ability to meet quality and capacity requirements alongside their health and safety, social, environmental and business responsibility practices. The service enables you to improve the accuracy of supplier data through risk assessment, self-assessment questionnaires, data validation and a unique audit process based upon a supplier’s products, services and/or region of supply. This provides:
- Accurate and up-to-date supplier information with ongoing updates throughout each year
- A risk-assessment process for all suppliers, developed in partnership with our clients
- Risk-based audits on suppliers as a physical validation of their self-assessment questionnaire
- Storage of the risk assessment, self-assessment questionnaire and supplier audit information in a single location
- Performance analytics for both clients and suppliers
Next Normal Solutions
The COVID-19 pandemic is unprecedented in the modern era, posing unforeseen challenges to business continuity. At SGS, we are working hard to meet those challenges and support international efforts to beat COVID-19.
Our experts are responding to the challenges our clients face with innovative solutions to help operations now, to ensure business continuity for the duration of the pandemic, and to support the recovery and evolution through each phase of the ‘next normal’.