Ensure your company is ready for the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) with flexible training options from SGS.
Get training on a complete suite of FSMA courses:
- PCQI Certificate: FSPCA Human Food, Animal Food
- Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP)
- Environmental Monitoring
We also offer training for other food safety standards including: BRCGS, ISO/FSSC 22000, HACCP and GMP, SQF, food defense and more.
Experienced experts delivering 100+ courses to leading food and feed organizations, auditors and inspectors. Private course options are available for anything we do not offer below.
Contact us for more information on (201) 508-3000 (USA) or 905-364-3757 (Canada), or fill in the contact form.
HACCP Implementation for Juice Manufacturers Training
Duration: 2 day course
Learn how to successfully implement and maintain a Juice HACCP system in your organization. Meeting GFSI-recognized requirements for HACCP training based on the NACMCF curriculum, Codex Alimentarius and ISO/TS 22002-1 requirements this course is International HACCP Alliance (IHA) accredited.
HACCP Implementation for Canadian Cannabis Industry - Virtual Training
Duration: 2 day course
This course is ideal for anyone interested in producing and manufacturing cannabis products in liquid and/or solid form for the Canadian market. This course outlines the basic principles of HACCP and GMP and students will learn how to implement a documented risk assessment program along as well as gain an understanding the basics of cGMPs as covered in Division 2, Part C of Health Canada’s GMP guidelines.
ISO/FSSC 22000 - Food Safety Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Courses
Duration: 5 day course
This course is approved by FSSC 22000 and certificated by the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) and International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) – CQI/IRCA Course Certification Number 2207 – PR 368. The objective of this course is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of FSMS against FSSC 22000 v5, in accordance with ISO 19011, ISO/TS 22003 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
In addition to training, we offer:
- FSMA VQIP and FSVP certification
- FSMA preventive controls, importer compliance and intentional adulteration (food defense) audits. These audits can be used as pre-assessments, gap audits or supplier audits and are streamlined to reduce the need for multiple audits
- Testing in our global network of food labs. We provide a one-stop-shop to ensure you meet FSMA requirements for environmental monitoring, water testing, and supply chain and allergen management
- Technical support services, to help facilitate your journey toward compliance
We are a leader in professional food training, with in-depth knowledge of the standardized curriculum recognized by the FDA. We draw on years of worldwide experience in professional training to provide effective learning and development opportunities, nurture talent and enable continuous organizational progression.