Ensure your company is ready for the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) with flexible training options from SGS.
Get training on a complete suite of FSMA courses:
- PCQI Certificate: FSPCA Human Food, Animal Food
- Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP)
- Environmental Monitoring
We also offer training for other food safety standards including: ISO/FSSC 22000, HACCP and GMP, SQF, food defense and more.
Experienced experts delivering 100+ courses to leading food and feed organizations, auditors and inspectors. Private course options are available for anything we do not offer below.
Contact us for more information on (201) 508-3000 (USA) or 905-364-3757 (Canada), or fill in the contact form.
In addition to training, we offer:
- FSMA VQIP and FSVP certification
- FSMA preventive controls, importer compliance and intentional adulteration (food defense) audits. These audits can be used as pre-assessments, gap audits or supplier audits and are streamlined to reduce the need for multiple audits
- Testing in our global network of food labs. We provide a one-stop-shop to ensure you meet FSMA requirements for environmental monitoring, water testing, and supply chain and allergen management
- Technical support services, to help facilitate your journey toward compliance
We are a leader in professional food training, with in-depth knowledge of the standardized curriculum recognized by the FDA. We draw on years of worldwide experience in professional training to provide effective learning and development opportunities, nurture talent and enable continuous organizational progression.