5G is changing the world, expanding network capacity to support more and more connected devices at faster network speeds. Our wireless experts ensure your products are tested to the highest standards.
We offer an end-to-end portfolio of testing services for the entire wireless ecosystem, including device manufacturers (ODMs, OEMs), network operators, chipset/module vendors and IoT integrators.
Our highly knowledgeable and experienced engineers and project managers, working in a global network of state-of-the-art laboratories, can provide unique insights on various wireless technologies.
As networks and manufacturers move increasingly to 5G, our cutting edge testing solutions – coupled with our global presence and partnerships with key operators and stakeholders – make SGS the perfect partner for your 5G testing needs.
We are excited to announce that our San Diego lab is expanding its testing capabilities to include regulatory testing. Please contact us for more details.
We are proud to say that our global laboratories are able to offer our 5G solutions to you for FR1(sub-6) and FR2(mmWave). Your products can be tested and certified with the latest equipment.
Our San Diego lab has the latest wireless industry validated test equipment, including Keysight TP168 and Anritsu ME 7873NR FR1 System, providing GCF and PTCRB test coverage.
- Supporting all bands: ALL GCF/PTCRB/US Operator Bands
- FDD & TDD NSA & SA: TRX, Performance, RRM
- US Network Operators Supplementary Test Packages
- Support bands: n257/n258/n260/n261
- TDD NSA TRX, Performance, RRM
- Spurious Emissions
- US Network Operators Supplementary
We offer a variety of conformance and carrier acceptance testing including:
- FR1 RCT (TRX/Performance/RRM) + RCAT (Supp RF)
- FR2 RCT (TRX/Performance/RRM) + RCAT (Supp RF)
- FR1 & FR2 PCT (IMS/NAS/AS Protocol) + PCAT (Supp Protocol)
- FR1 OTA
- FR1 and FR2 Field Testing
- Verizon 5G: Supplementary RF Testing for FR1 & FR2 and GCF 3GPP FR1 & FR2 RF, GCF 3GPP FR1 & FR2 PCT as well as FR1 & FR2 OTA
- T-Mobile: Pre-testing
- AT & T: Pre-testing
Our wireless labs are accredited to a multitude of major industry certification schemes, including (but not limited to):
- GCF (Global Certification Forum)
- PTCRB (PCS Type Certification Review Board)
- CTIA (Cellular Telecommunications and Internet Association)
- OMA (Open Mobile Alliance)
- Bluetooth SIG (Special Interest Group)
- WiFi Alliance
Our comprehensive testing will help you comply with certification requirements mandated by network operators such as::
- Verizon Wireless (retail, open development, open market and wholesale devices)
- AT&T (M2M/IoT devices)
- T-Mobile (non-stock devices)
- US Cellular
- And others
We provide a one-stop-shop for all your wireless testing and certification needs. Our portfolio of testing services includes:
- Conformance testing (RF, protocol, USIM/USAT/UICC, application enablers)
- Over the Air Testing (including Cat M and MIMO)
- Acoustics (including legacy technologies and VoLTE)
- Field and interoperability testing
- EU RED
- EMC (radiated and conducted emissions and immunity testing)
- SAR and HAC
- Bluetooth qualification testing
- Near field communications (NFC)
- Wireless power Consortium (WPC)
- Reliability testing
- Health & safety testing
- Consultancy services
- Validation services
- International type approval (ITA) services for 183 countries