SGS Cybersecurity Services
Connected digital solutions offer an unprecedented level of convenience but create new opportunities for criminals.
Traditional business and the digital world are increasingly intertwined. From the automation of production plants to smart homes and autonomous vehicles, the Internet of Things (IoT), where computers, systems and all kinds of smart devices communicate wirelessly, is no longer science fiction – but science fact.
Today, the IoT brings convenience to everyone’s life – professional and personal. But at the same time, it opens new ways for criminals to cause significant financial damage, breach privacy or even harm lives.
SGS Cybersecurity Services help you to manage and mitigate the risks.
Governments, stakeholders and regulators across all industries around the world are working on standards and regulations to tackle the cybersecurity challenge with a focus on the complete supply chain, life cycle of components, products, networks and systems.
We help you raise your cybersecurity maturity level
Our service portfolio is tailored to address this situation holistically, helping our customers to raise their security maturity to the level required to meet the cybersecurity challenge through three services pillars offered as general services (independent of the sector) and tailored to a range of industries:
Discover our industry-agnostic general services around hardware, software, IT and cloud infrastructure, cryptanalysis and governance, risk and compliance.
Discover the full range of our industry-specific cybersecurity services.
- Trusted for impartiality, inspection, testing, verification and certification solutions
- Working across industries covering supply chains
- Leading think tanks together with key partners
- Driving cybersecurity research solutions made available for all
- Operating highly secured cyberlabs around the globe
We are leading cybersecurity experts in:
- Hardware security analysis from transistors to systems
- Software security analysis from firmware to the cloud
- Network security assessments from the smallest components to the internet
- Cryptanalysis from primitives to protocols
- Applied research for efficiency, usability and verifiability of secure solutions