Covering Market Trends and Safety, Market surveillance and Worldwide standards, the SGS Juvenile Products Safety Forum has something for everyone.
Check out the full schedule below and follow the links to register for topics that interest you.
Registration enables you to attend our live sessions or listen to the webcasts later.
Please register using the links below with your business email address as this is a pre-approved event.
For your best experience on the day, please:
- Use Chrome/Microsoft Edge to join the stream
- Make sure you are not connected to a VPN
- Press F5, or exit and re-enter, if slides get behind
- Close other applications running in the background
- Use a wired internet connection rather than WiFi
- Make sure your computer speakers (or headset) are turned on and the volume is up for best audio quality
Juvenile Products: Chemical Requirements for the EU and North American Markets
9:30 – 10:15 am CET
Tricycles Designed as Strollers – a European Draft to Cover Safety
11:00 – 11:45 am CET
(Roundtable) Durability, Sustainability, Secondhand Markets
2:30 – 4:30 pm CET