Driving Quality Business Practices
Product quality and safety are key priorities for consumers. Any failure of product quality could result in customer complaints and recalls. To ensure customers are satisfied with products, every production site needs reliable manufacturing and quality control systems.
We provide factory quality assessments to verify the actual degree of your quality system’s compliance, systematically evaluating every process in the production plant and analyzing the strengths and weaknesses in the manufacturing system.
Regardless of how well a quality system is planned, monitoring is required to ensure an effective quality system program that results in finished products that meet client specifications. As a global leader in quality standards and assessments, we offer the essential tools, personnel and industry knowledge to ensure customer compliance.
We help you:
- Use consistent KPIs to assess all suppliers
- Assess against industry requirements and customer needs
- Streamline and simplify the assessment process with our efficient and experienced auditors
- Access auditors that are strategically located in key sourcing countries, providing cost efficiencies and faster execution time
Areas of Scope
To provide you with a full factory profile of your potential manufacturer, the assessment covers:
- Quality management system
- Quality plan
- Implementation of risk assessment
- Personnel training, competence and knowledge
- Infrastructure management
- Customer focus
- Customer-related process
- Design and development
- Procurement and supplier management
- Incoming material control
- Process and production control
- Packaging, storage and delivery
- Final inspection and testing
- Non-conforming product control
- Internal audit and management
Types of Assessment
We offer a range of assessments, including:
- Factory Quality Assessment (FQA)
- Factory Capacity and Capability Assessment (FCCA)
- Remote Factory Quality Assessment
We can conduct assessments based on your proprietary compliance program, methodology and tools.